The Lancashire Business Festival is set to showcase a fantastic range of business related events taking place across the county during March 2018.
The region is well-known for hosting a wide variety of events which offer everything from business support to promotion of local services and products and the celebration of innovative organisations in Lancashire.
Local organisations supporting this exciting initiative include the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, Shout Network, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), MHA Moore and Smalley, Lancashire Business View and Boost.
This year “Manufacturing Week” will play a key part in the Lancashire Business Festival. With its long heritage of manufacturing, Lancashire continues to be at the heart of the UK’s manufacturing sector.
One of the Manufacturing Week’s key supporters is accountants MHA Moore & Smalley. Danny Houghton, Partner in the company, commented, “Manufacturing within Lancashire is vibrant and diverse and the Manufacturing Week showcases Lancashire’s talent, brings in quality speakers from across the globe and offers an excellent opportunity for like-minded businesses to network and learn from each other. Bringing the Manufacturing Week into the Lancashire Business Festival opens it up to a wider business audience and the more people who know what a success story Lancashire manufacturing is, the better!”.
Other events taking place during the festival include:
- The Lancashire Business Expo organised by Shout Network on 2nd
- The Red Rose Awards on 8th March organised by Lancashire Business View.
- The Ultimate Network Event organised by The North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce, Shout Network & The Best Western Plus Samlesbury Hotel on 15th March.
- The “Smiles Better” Leisure and Retail Awards, hosted by Preston’s Business Improvement District (BID) on 20th
- A Mock Employment Tribunal being run by UCLan, the Institute of Directors and Vista Employer Services on 21st
Details of all the events can be found at www.lancashirebusinessfestival.co.uk
If you are organising a business event during March 2018 and would like us to promote your event, please email details to email@example.com
Inclusion on our website combined with social media campaigns are certain to provide your event with a wider audience and greater exposure. Anyone wishing to promote their event through twitter should use @lbf2018 and the hashtag #lbf2018 to be included in our promotional campaign.
The festival is hoping to attract visitors from across the whole of the UK and further afield.
For more details about the Lancashire Business Festival please call Ian Coupe on 01772 642 829.